Wednesday, June 13, 2018

prompt house evolution (Pinterest prompt)

She had lived her entire life in this house, but she was standing in a hallway he had never seen before.


She looked around behind her. “I must be really tired.” She started walking back towards the bathroom door.  She walked in, yawned, and turned on the cold water.  She splashed her face with it and rinsed out her mouth.  “I’m probably ruining my make-up, but I don’t care.” After patting her face dry, she re-did her pony tail and walked out into the hall. “See, there’s nothing there.” She looked into the darkness at the end of the hall, which the light somehow just didn’t seem to illuminate.  Well, I don’t see anything now.” She walked down the hall the other direction.  Her small home she rented with her roommate wasn’t very large, just large enough for them to be comfortable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment