Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Alexander Skarsgard - Eric Northman wow


Yes, I am completely fan-girl-ing after Eric Northman, vampire hottie sheriff in the HBO show TrueBlood, as played by the utterly gorgeous Alexander Skarsgard.

This man is so hot that his candid shots that the paparizzi take of him on the street are maybe more smoking than those on the show.  I know, how does he do that, and I have hardly any pictures of myself that I like, ugh.

And he really seems like a nice, genuine kind of guy that does seem like I come from a biased point of view, but in his interviews he does appear to be very down to earth.  Maybe it has something to do with being from a small country like Sweden.  He also seems to have significant acting ability.  In Om Sara, in and he played a very believable part.  He was also in another series on HBO called Generation Kill.
The series TrueBlood was based on is called The Southern Vampire Mysteries written by Catherine Harris.  I read and loved it and he really plays the character well.  That is half of the appeal - Eric Northman is just a sexy character - no getting around that.  Anyways, loving Alexander Skarsgard, who gives a new meaning to the word hot in TrueBlood.  
http://rockcandy951.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment